Notarizing documents has never been so easy – COVID19 has brought notarization to 2020, and as notaries, we can perform our services for you over FaceTime, Skype, WhatsApp or any other platform.
- Fast and Reliable Internet Connection – As long as you have a reliable internet connection, you can schedule remote online notarization. Make sure you are in an area that has good data or internet service so that a notary can communicate and see you clearly.
- Digital Notary Seal – A notary can provide you with a digital notary seal during a remote session.
- Identity Proofing and Credential Analysis Tools – In traditional notarizations, notaries physically examine the signer’s identification for alterations to confirm the signer’s credentials and examine the physical descriptions, signer’s signature, and signer’s photo on the identification to confirm the signer’s identity. Each signer must go through a three-step identification process that includes:
- Identity proofing of the signer
- Credential analysis
- Remote presentation of signer’s identity
- E-notary Journal – Remote online notaries are required to record remote notarial acts in a secure electronic journal.
Give us a call today so that we can perform a remote or in-person notarization. We travel throughout the Hudson Valley, New York City and Long Island.