How It Works
Have your document signed and notarized within minutes! Getting a document notarized has never been easier.
- 1. Upload
- your document to our secure server. We accept all file types.
- 2. Verify
- your identity with a government issued identification card.
- 3. Connect
- with a notary public via video chat. No appointment needed.
- 4. Download
- your notarized document, now or when you need it.
Frequently asked questions
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Reach out to our customer support team.
- What is online notarization?
- Online notarization allows a person to appear before a commissioned notary public in real-time using audio and video technology. To learn how it works, click here.
- Is online notarization legal?
- Yes, online notarization is legal in the state of Texas. The Texas Legislature passed House Bill 1217 in 2017, which allows notaries to perform notarizations online. The law went into effect on July 1, 2018.
- What types of documents can be notarized online?
- Any document that can be notarized in person can also be notarized online. This includes, but is not limited to, wills, trusts, deeds, contracts, and powers of attorney.
- How much does it cost?
- The cost of an online notarization is $5. This includes the notary fee and the cost of the digital certificate.